Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Angel Try-outs...

Hey ya'll, Charity here. So I noticed that Allana has totally slacked up. Ever since I have been home she has kinda hogged me and not let anyone else touch me or even let ya'll know how I am doing! I know, I know...awful!! But, that's ok, we forgive you...right guys?? Guys...?? Well anyways... I was wanting to put some pics up of my angel try-outs! By the way...I got the part. I am officially he angel of the family...until I turn [the terrible] two! Not sure why that is... Anyways...here are the pics! More pis of me soon...hopefully from my wonderful sister...who hopefully isn't going to slack so much now!





Every angel has to rest (end of session)

You say I have to carry this EVERY day? Hmm...

Trying out some of the flying techniques!

Crown didn't quite fit...

...but if you set it just right...

Anyways...'til next time from the big sis!

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Lol...that was so cute!