Thursday, July 29, 2010

Five month update

Five month??? I know, I know!! But you live with me so it doesn't seem like I need to write about you. I mean I know everything there is to know about you! LOL Ok, so everybody ELSE wants to know about you so I gotta write. So what new stuff have you been doing?? Hmm...well when have I had time to sit and see?? ;) OK, Ok!! But, seriously!

New stuff:

* Holding your head up by yourself (pretty much)

* Almost sitting up (just a couple of falling over incidents)

* Smiling..and maybe GIGGLING??? (It sounds like it)

* Talking a whole lot...(I feel another Sarah coming on! Hey, I love Sarah!! Did I mention that?)

I don't know what all you are doing because I live in your house with you all the time. I don't know what I am going to do when it comes time for me to leave!! You won't forget me will you??

Anyways...

~Big Sis

No comments: