Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finally home...

Today you have finally made it home!! You have definitely been loooong awaited (and it has only been 2 days)! The kids we so excited that today was finally "The Day" (and who am I kiddin...I was too!). When you got here, everyone wanted to hold you...but you just wanted to be left alone! I held you for the longest...and I think that I made everyone jealous! :D (but the what are "Big Sis' " for ANYWAYS?!?!?!) I want to there to be a special bond between us!

I will probably be leaving for college while you are still young, and won't have as much time to bond with you as I have now! I want to make the most of that time! Everyone says "Oh, that is still a long time from now", but to be honest...it is coming quicker than either one of us can imagine. I will be and college and have a 4-5 yrs. old sister. Some people might say "that's strange"...and some of them might be right...but I don't want that to matter! I want to be someone you can look up to, come and talk with, or just follow their example; NO MATTER HOW OLD EITHER ONE OF US ARE!!!!!!!

You are too good to be true...and I am so happy that you are finally home: LET THE BONDING BEGIN!

~Big Sis

No comments: