Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wow!

I finally got to hold you!! I am so excited that you are finally here!!! Tommorrow I am going to be putting pictures of you on here so that EVERYBODY can see just how beautiful you are!! You are so small, or at least if feels that way. You are chubbier than any of us have ever been when we were born! You amaze me in every way, and I am MORE than ready to welcome you into our family! Tonight as I was holding you, you opened your eyes and looked around. I know that you probably couldn't tell much of what you were seeing, but you enjoyed the colors. I think that you are going to be a happy baby: You were smiling in your sleep! I tried to catch it on camara, but that is something that you just can't catch...although rest assured I will keep on trying!!

No comments: