Monday, March 8, 2010

More pictures!

She looks REALLY confused!

Cross-eyed...she was trying to look
at me!!!
After this picture I think that you said "No
more pictures today, please" (I guess that fan
fare can be too much sometimes) :D



*Yawn* Allana this is getting a little boring! I know
that you want to take lots of pictures of my
beautiful face, but I MUST rest!



I guess that I have got a little too carried away with everything going on right now, I forgot to post on here so that everyone would know what was going on in your life! I am a little sad about your adopted big bro leaving day after tomorrow. I am also sad that you won't know all the little fun times we had this time around...but wait...this is Charity Faith's Blog...so we better talk about you! You are growing everyday...more and more...it is just too amazing sometimes! Every day you do something new it seems like...or maybe you just seem cuter! (If that is possible) I did a "studio" photoshoot of you a couple of days ago and decided to post some of the pics on here!


No comments: