Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kendra..




Well, I sure haven't kept people very up-to-date on you! I guess that isn't fair to everybody. But well...you haven't done anything extremely abnormal! Unless...you count being a baby. LOL The other day, though, we got a visit from your little friend: Kendra Arevalo! That was fun. You were asleep when she came so we put her in there with you and she ended up being there their whole visit. At first all ya'lls little brothers and sisters, or should I say Big brothers and sisters (they are little to me), but then they all left and it ended up just you two and me! I love little babies (especially ones that sleep) so I didn't mind at all. In fact I caught up on my bible reading!! I had a good time just watching ya'll (mostly sleep!). I took some pics and decided to put them on here. Pictures are above...because my crazy poster thing is all backwards!!

No comments: