Saturday, April 3, 2010

Thinking....

Wow...you just keep growing!! Why I don't understand (since I want you to stay little :D), but you do...you just keep on growing. The 30th was your date...so technically you are only like 2 days old...or at least your body is! You are finally starting to look a little like a filled out newborn, and it makes me want to cry sometimes. You and me seem to get along pretty well. You like to snuggle...and whenever I am holding you, you are real quiet. Lots of times you even fall asleep. It almost makes me want my own! LOL...In the future of course!! I have always loved kids and this time around I am old enough to appreciate you! I love to hold the kids from church and Sunday School...but it is not the same as holding you! Even though they are beautiful in every way...nothing compares to you! I love you, Charity! I will always love you! Even if you had some incurable disease, or if you were maimed for life, I would still love you! I will always love you, because you are perfect to me!!!

No comments: